Welcome to episode 002 of the Blogger Genius Podcast. My guest is Dayna Abraham from the blog, Lemon Lime Adventures.
Dayna has a successful blog, an online store, and is an author of multiple books on parenting (including an Amazon best-seller). She started each business separately, and only later figured out how they all fit together. Listen to her story and how she created each of her businesses.
Subscribe to this podcast:
Transcript – Welcome to the Blogger Genius Podcast With Jillian Leslie
Hey, welcome to the Blogger Genius Podcast. I’m your host Jillian Leslie. I’m also the founder of MiloTree with my husband, David. For those of you who don’t know, MiloTree is a smart popup you add to your blog or your site, and it pops up and asks your visitors to follow you on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, or join your email list.
My first post on how to get free YouTube subscribers did so well, I put together a part 2. Check out these additional tips.
5 MORE strategies for getting FREE YouTube subscribers:
1.) Go deep in your niche
A narrow channel focus is better than broad one, especially when you’re just starting out. And make sure you’re passionate about your subject because it will show.
A Little Backstory
In 2009, we launched our first company, Catch My Party, which we’ve since grown into the largest party ideas blog on the web.
In 2015, when we realized how important social media was to the growth of our traffic on Catch My Party, we designed and built a popup we named MiloTree, that popped up on our site, and asked our visitors to follow us on social media. It was amazing how well it worked!
Here’s how to get free real Instagram followers fast! Just be strategic, follow these quick steps, and watch your followers soar…
11 Quick Steps To Get Free Real Instagram Followers
- Pick a narrow theme for your account so all your Photos, Stories, and Lives are cohesive (examples: fashion, travel, desserts)
- Add an engaging, eye-catching profile image and a fun description (with emojis) to your account
- Add a URL that links to a place where people can learn more about you
- Make sure you have at least 15 good images posted before trying to grow your account
- Your daily posting schedule should include 3-4 images her day, 1 live video, 5 Instagram Stories (This is the goal, but the main thing is to be consistent!)
- Search Instagram for at least 30 strategic hashtags that relate to what you post about, with 50k-300k images per hashtag
- With each image you post, add these 30 hashtags to the bottom of the post
- Like other people’s photos that have the hashtags you’re interested in
- Find your top 10 competitors’ accounts with at least 50k followers each, and every day, start following their followers and engaging with their followers’ posts — these are your target followers
- Reply to all comments and messages on your page
BONUS TIP: Add the smart MiloTree popup to your blog or site to grow your followers while you sleep! It turns your site visitors into Instagram followers.