This episode, about advanced email marketing strategies you want to know, is one of the most popular Blogger Genius Podcast episodes of 2019, which is why I’m rebroadcasting it here.
My guest on the show is Matt Molen from Email Crush.
In this episode we talk about advanced email marketing strategies.
We talk about why you want to use your own traffic to grow your email list, and why if you can offer something of real value, people will join.
And by the way, this offer can be something you’ve already created, just repackaged for email subscribers.
I think this podcast will inspire you to dig deeper into email marketing in your business.
TOP 4 TAKEAWAYS
- To be successful at email marketing, you must become an aggressive email acquirer.
- Set up a “forever series”—a 10-post email series around one evergreen topic.
- Segment your list to build a loyal audience.
- Spend time writing attention-grabbing subject lines and editing your emails to be as short as possible.
- Prune your list every 3-4 months.
Imagine a world where growing your social media followers and email list was easy…
If you are looking for ways to grow your community whether that be email whether that be social media, right now head to Milotree.com install the MiloTree app on your blog and it will do the work for you. Let it do the heavy lifting for you.
Let it pop up in front of your visitors and ask them to follow you on Instagram Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, join your list, check out the exit intent but really get your community growing. And we’d love to help you with MiloTree. And I will see you here again next week.